Marketing Executive - Part Time
- Creates contents for social media accounts, press release and email marketing
- Responsible for conceptualising, planning and executing creative and targeted marketing campaigns
- Produce marketing materials to support the sale of products and services, including copywriting, proofreading and liaising with printers where required
- When there are pop up markets or events, to display thorough knowledge of products and provide excellent customer service when dealing with potential and existing customers
- Any ad-hoc projects or dutues as assigned
- Have a keen interest in jewellery and gemstones
- Possess knowledge of website and social media analytics and reporting tools
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practives in digital marketing and measurement
- Work well under pressure of tight deadline
- A self-starter and responsible individual who can work independently and at the same time, a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Positive, sociable and highly communicative with a bubbly personality,
- Proficiency in Social Media Marketing/Blogging and Adobe InDesign/Photoshop would have an added advantage
- Able to participate in occasional pop-up events - remuneration for such events will be discussed separately
- Working hours can be discussed separately. Can work from home. For the occasional pop-up events, they might fall on weekends or Public Holiday, schedule can be discussed further when required.
Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you be shortlisted, we will give you a call to schedule for an interview. Thank You.
If you're having trouble with knowing the right size for rings or necklaces, use the size charts below to help you.
Our Rings all are in USA sizing. The chart below is for conversion of ring sizing if you know your ring size in another country's measurement.
Do take note of measuring your knuckles too to ensure that the ring can pass through it!
For the best way to know your size, we would recommend using the diameter size chart (second chart) or trying out rings at a store.
Alternatively, you could also use this website to measure your current ring size - findmyringsize.com